Hospices of Hope is a British charity organization that has dedicated more than 30 years to the efficient and active development of Palliative Care Services in South East Europe and present in the Republic of Moldova since 2008. Since 2017, Hospices of Hope Moldova is actively developing the National Network of Palliative Care Services - the first in the country.
Currently, this network includes four multi-disciplinary mobile teams that provide free services to beneficiaries in the districts of Orhei, Soroca, Ocnita and Taraclia.
In addition to the full financial support of the teams’ activity (medicines, medical equipment and utilities, salaries, transport etc.), all medical staff integrated in the Hospices of Hope Moldova Network benefit of professional training in the field of palliative care. Moreover, mobile teams have continuous support of the central office strategically located in Chisinau.
Hospices of Hope Moldova is an importer and supplier of stoma bags and accessories. They are distributed nationwide through mobile teams integrated in the Hospices of Hope Moldova Network.
The organization is part of the international network Hospices of Hope, which also has branches in Romania (Hospice Casa Speranței in Brașov and Bucharest), Serbia (BELHospice in Belgrade), and Albania, the organization's headquarters being in the United Kingdom.
The Hospices of Hope Moldova team is small, but efficient and well established. We have an administrative department - which deals with documentation, supervision of multidisciplinary teams and their continuous training; the fundraising and communication department - which collects the necessary funds to continue the activity of the National Network of Palliative Care Services, media coverage, event organization and takes care of the organization's volunteers.
- Raluca Muntean, Regional Development Director
- Lara Moraru, Executiv Director
- Liudmila Jarcutchii, Fundraiser
- Ludmila Postica – Specialist Formator in domeniul serviciilor de asistenta medicala paliativa
- Irina Goncearenco – Manager administrativ și Fundraiser
- Victoria Tinctiuc, doctor
- Tatiana Captari, Duca, doctor
- Svetlana Stavila, psychologist
- Cezarina Covalenco, superior medical assistant
- Cristina Pascari, social assistant
- Vasilisa Buzu, medical assistant
- Vera Cujba, medical assistant
- Zinaida Dobrovolschi, medical assistant
- Tatiana Bîzdîga, accountant
- Serghei Bîzdîga, driver
- Valeriu Sergiu Dobrovolschi, head of the team
- Anatolie Ciobanu, doctor
- Andrian Veișa, doctor
- Vasile Tamasciuc, medical assistant
- Larisa Ionița, medical assistant
- Irina Vacaru, social assistant
- Greta Grosu, accountant
- Maria Chiose, head of the team
- Nicolae Borimeckov, doctor
- Raisa Deriviolkova, medical assistant
- Fedora Popozoglo, medical assistant
- Elena Burlakova, accountant
- Igor Lazari, head of the team/ social assistant
- Natalia Liciu, doctor
- Mariana Melnic, medical assistant
- Maria Turcan, psychologist
- Galina Lazari, accountant